TERMS & CONDITIONS
HELLO MS.CEO EMPOWERMENT GRANT CONTESTS (the “Contest”) are administered by HELLO MS.CEO EMPOWERMENT GRANT, INC.(“Administrator” or “HMC”) and sometimes, a Sponsor (“Sponsor”) and, under particular circumstances, are supported by partners (the “Partner” or “Supporter”). Entrants may enter any such Contest as outlined in the relevant Contest details. Additionally, HELLO MS.CEO EMPOWERMENT, INC. administers Grant Programs (the “Program”) which does require an application.
THE HELLO MS.CEO GRANT CONTEST
Any Contest or Program submitted to HELLO MS.CEO EMPOWERMENT, INC. is voided in PR, Guam and where prohibited or restricted by law, is subject to applicable federal, state, and local statutes, rules, regulations, and other laws (each a “Law”) and is governed by these Official Rules, unless otherwise stated in supplemental rules associated with a Contest or Program.
Acceptance will depend on the applicant meeting the judging criteria and program capacity associated with the relevant Grant Contest/ Program.
By entering a Grant Contest or being accepted to a Program on HELLO MS.CEO EMPOWERMENT, INC. each entrant (the “Entrant”) or Program participant (the “Participant” or (“Recipient”) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Administrator or Sponsor, which shall be final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Contest or Program. By entering or being accepted to the Contest or Program, each entrant or participant also agrees to comply with any and all applicable laws in connection with his or her participation in the Contest or Program. Entry or acceptance into any individual Grant Contest or Program does not constitute entry into any other promotion, sweepstakes, or contest unless otherwise expressed.
To enter or apply for a Grant contest with HELLO MS. CEO EMPOWERMENT, INC., each entrant must complete and submit the “Contest Entry Form” associated with the Contest, including completion of all of the elements in the Contest Entry Form (“Entry”). Only one entry per person is permitted within a given grant contest. The written portion of the Entry must not exceed 1,000 words in total length for answers to the questions (specific caps are included for the questions). You may include photos or videos, as requested also. Grant contest application, operational, processing fees may apply and must be paid in full at time of submission.
Acceptance into a Program on HELLO MS.CEO EMPOWERMENT, INC. is based on relevant criteria determined by the Administrator.
HELLO MS.CEO EMPOWERMENT, INC. also has a “Broker/Sponsor Grants Contest” (Corporate/ Individual Partnership Grants), that all entrants can apply to at any given time even if already applied for the monthly/quarterly HMC (HELLO MS.CEO) Grant Contest.
- All Entries must be received by the end of the Entry Period. Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of transmission of an Entry does not constitute proof that it was received. Incomplete, unreadable, late, or unintelligible Entries are void and will be disqualified.
- Limit of one (1) Entry per person.
- In the event of a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of an entrant, the Entry will be deemed to be made by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the email address listed in the Entry, provided he/she is eligible according to these Official Rules. The “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the applicable service provider or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) has assigned the email address. An entrant may not use multiple emails or social media accounts to enter, and if an entrant does so, all of such entrant’s Entries may be disqualified.
- Each Entry (including the Entry form and all other data, information, images, content, and other materials included in the Entry) must comply with the following:
- It must be entirely the original work of the entrant.
- It must not contain any individual’s photograph, likeness, name, voice, or other elements of persona and identity unless the entrant has obtained all releases and consents from such individual necessary to enter the Entry in the Contest (or the parent/legal guardian for any minor depicted), and to grant the rights in the Entry as provided in these Official Rules.
- If a professional image or video is submitted, you are responsible for securing usage rights from the photographer or videographer to reproduce, distribute, display, and create derivative works of the image by HELLO MS. CEO EMPOWERMENT, INC. Supporter, and their respective agents and licensees, in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, in any media now or hereafter known.
- It must not infringe, misappropriate, or violate any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other proprietary rights of any third party.
- All information provided in the Entry must be true, accurate, and correct in all respects.
- It must not be created or submitted through any script, macro, or other automatic methods.
- It must comply with these Official Rules and all applicable Laws.
- It must be suitable for publication to a general audience and must not contain anything that:
- Is illegal, abusive, tortious, defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or otherwise objectionable;
- Promotes discrimination based on race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age;
- Promotes violence or unsafe or illegal activity;
- Is threatening, harassing, or degrading;
- Serves to impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent an affiliation with any person or entity; or
- Disparages or injures the reputation or goodwill of the Sponsor, Administrator, the prize providers, or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, products, or services.
- Entries that do not comply with these requirements (as determined by Administrator/Sponsor in its sole discretion) are void and will be disqualified. Media must be of high resolution and no more than 10MB per file. Photos must be provided in PNG or JPG format, in videos in MP3 format. Entrants may be required to submit proof of compliance with these requirements, and failure to provide such proof on request may, in Administrator/Sponsor’s sole discretion, disqualify an entrant’s Entry.
- Neither submission of an Entry nor any other participation in the Contest creates any confidential, fiduciary, agency, employment, or other relationship or contract between Sponsor/Administrator and any entrant, and by submitting an Entry each entrant acknowledges that no such relationship or contract exists.
- By entering the Contest, each entrant represents and warrants to Administrator/Sponsor that:
- The entrant’s Entry meets all of the requirements in Section 4;
- The entrant meets all the eligibility requirements for the Contest; and
- The entrant has complied with these Official Rules and all applicable Laws in entering and participating in the Contest.
- Judging Period – Contest Winners (the “Winners”) or Program Participants (the “Participant” or “Recipient”) will be determined as stated in the relevant details of each particular Grant Contest or Program.
- Judges – Eligible Entrants or Participants will be evaluated by The Administrator (Selection Committee).
- Judging Method and Criteria – The judges ( Selection Committee) will make their decision by awarding point values to the categories specified in the relevant Contest or Program details.
In all cases, potential Winners or Participants must meet the requirements of these Official Rules to officially qualify as the Winners or Participants, subject to verification.
Announcement – Winners or Recipients will be announced on a date and time determined by the Administrator (Selection Committee).
Each of the Winners or Recipients will receive a grant and/or services as outlined within the relevant Contest or Program details.
NOTE: There may be several Winners or Recipients to receive a grant, which will be stated/ outlined within the relevant Contest or Program details..
All details and other restrictions of the prize(s) not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by the Administrator/Sponsor/ Selection Committee in its sole discretion. The awarding of prizes is not intended to, and shall not be deemed to, create any employment or similar contract or relationship between Administrator/Sponsor or Supporter and any Winner or Recipient. No prize is exchangeable, assignable, or otherwise transferable, except at the Administrator/Sponsor’s/ Selection Committee’s sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute for any prize one or more items or services of equal or greater value. The value of each prize may be taxable to each Winner or Recipient as income. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued by the Administrator/ Sponsor/ Selection Committee in the name of each Winner or Recipient for the value of the prize(s) received. Each Winner or Recipient shall be solely responsible for all federal, state, and/or local taxes (including income, and withholding taxes), and the reporting consequences thereof, for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize(s), and for any other liabilities incurred in connection with any prize.
Every potential winner (“Winner”) or recipient (“Recipient”) will receive a notification from either our Administrator/ Sponsor/Selection Committee, (a “Prize Notification”) will be sent to the email address indicated by each potential Winner in their applicable provided information or winning Entry. Each potential Winner or Recipient will have five (5) working days to respond in writing to the Prize Notification once it has been sent to the potential Winner or Recipient, including providing any requisite information to accept their prizes. Administrator/Sponsor/ Selection Committee shall have no liability for any Prize Notification that is lost, intercepted, or not received by a potential Winner or Recipient for any reason. In order to claim a prize, each potential Winner or Recipient may be required to verify for Administrator/Sponsor/ Selection Committee their permanent address and social security or taxpayer identification number, for purposes of compliance with tax regulations. Upon Administrator’s/ Sponsor’s/Selection Committee’s request, each potential Winner or Recipient must also execute and return, where legally permissible, a declaration of eligibility, a liability release, and/or a publicity release and assignment of rights. If a potential Winner or Recipient is found to be ineligible, has not complied with these Official Rules, or declines the prize(s) for any reason prior to being awarded, such potential Winner or Recipient will be disqualified and forfeit his or her prize, and an alternate Winner or Recipient may be determined by the Administrator from the pool of remaining entrants based on the judging Criteria described in these Official Rules. Administrator/ Sponsor/ Selection Committee may successively attempt to contact up to five (5) potential Winners or Recipients in accordance with such procedure, and if there is still no confirmed Winner or Recipient of a prize after such attempts have been made, Administrator/Sponsor/ Selection Committee may announce an alternate means for awarding that prize. The distribution of the prize(s) will be at the sole determination of the Administrator to the individuals deemed to have won the Contest or Program by the Administrator/Sponsor/ Selection Committee in accordance with these Official Rules.
All personal information collected by or on behalf of HELLO MS. CEO EMPOWERMENT, INC. and/ Administrator/Sponsor/ Selection Committee (including without limitation, an entrant’s name or participant’s name, biographical data, and city and state/province of residence) may be used for the administration of an HELLO MS. CEO EMPOWERMENT, INC. Contest or Program and as stated in these Official Rules. Except to the extent prohibited by Law, by acceptance of a prize, each Winner or Recipient grants to Administrator/Sponsor and Supporter and each of their respective designees the right to publicize such Winner’s or Recipient’s name and address (city and state/province of residence), photo (if provided), complete Entry and prize information in connection with the Contest or Program, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world, in perpetuity, without additional compensation or consideration, notification or permission.
By submitting an Entry or participating in a Program powered by HELLO MS. CEO EMPOWERMENT, INC. and aligned Partnerships, each entrant or participant irrevocably grants Supporter and Administrator/Sponsor and its designees the unconditional, irrevocable, and perpetual right and permission, royalty-free, to use the Entry and any other data, information, images, content, or materials included in such Entry or participant information, in any media now known or hereafter devised, throughout the world for brand promotional purposes and related activities. Supporter and Administrator/Sponsor are not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned data, information, images, content, or materials, but may do so and may edit them in Supporter or Administrator’s/Sponsor’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. Each entrant or participant waives all intellectual property rights, privacy/publicity rights or other legal or moral rights that might preclude the Supporter or Administrator/ Sponsor’s use of the Entry or exercise of any rights granted to Supporter or Administrator/Sponsor, and each entrant or participant agrees not to sue or assert any claim against the Supporter or Administrator/Sponsor and Parties with respect to such use.
- By entering a Grant Contest or participating in a Program on HELLO MS. CEO EMPOWERMENT, INC. platform, each entrant or participant (i) agrees that neither the Supporter or Administrator/Sponsor Parties, nor any advertising or social media platform, such as Instagram,Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube or Twitter, on which the Contest or Program is advertised or through which it is accessed, shall be responsible for, and (ii), to the maximum extent permitted by Law, releases and holds harmless the Supporter and Administrator/Sponsor Parties and each such advertising or social media platform from and against, any and all claims, injuries, damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, or losses of any kind (including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property) that may occur, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from:in the Grant Contest or Program;
- Any breach or other violation by such entrant or participant of these Official Rules, the Policies, or applicable Law;
- The acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize (or any portion of any prize);
- Any incorrect, incomplete, garbled, or inaccurate information, or any failure to capture any information, whether caused by entrant or participant, printing errors, human error, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or Program;
- Any damage to an entrant’s or participant’s equipment (such as a computer system or mobile device) which is occasioned by accessing the Contest or Program Site or participating in the Contest or Program;
- Miscommunications, or any failed, jumbled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone, cable, or other transmissions (including, without limitation, transmissions by email, social media (such as a private or direct messages, check-ins, tweets, and posts), and instant message);
- For any technical malfunctions, failures, delays, difficulties, or other errors of any kind or nature;
- Any Entry or participant information, email, prize package, or other material or correspondence that has been tampered with or that is stolen, misdirected, incomplete, lost, late, non-conforming, ineligible, or damaged;
- Any failure of any postal or delivery service;
- Any use of the entrant’s or participant’s personal information and Entries or participant information as permitted under these Official Rules; or
- Any other events beyond Supporter or Administrator/Sponsor’s reasonable control.
NEITHER ADMINISTRATOR/SPONSOR NOR SUPPORTER NOR ANY OTHER SPONSOR OR SUPPORTER PARTY, SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF A CONTEST OR PROGRAM ON IFUNDWOMEN, ANY PRIZE, OR THESE OFFICIAL RULES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH ADMINISTRATOR/SPONSOR OR SUPPORTER PARTY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ALL SUCH DAMAGES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED AND EXCLUDED. ALL PRIZES ARE GIVEN AWAY “AS IS.” THE ADMINISTRATOR/SPONSOR OR SUPPORTER PARTIES DO NOT MAKE AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT) WITH REGARD TO THE CONTEST OR PROGRAM OR ANY PRIZE.
HELLO MS. CEO EMPOWERMENT, INC. shall indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor and their parents, subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless, to the maximum extent permitted by law, from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses or other liabilities, including without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) actual or alleged injury to any person (including death) or property to the extent caused in whole or in part by Company’s negligence or willful misconduct, (ii) non-fulfillment or breach by Company of any agreement or covenant under this Agreement, (iii) the inaccuracy or breach of any warranty or representation made by Company under this Agreement, or (iv) Company Materials, information, statements or materials (including any claims relating to intellectual property rights therein), prepared or provided by Company including, without limitation, any claims of infringement or misappropriation of copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary right, infringement of the rights of privacy or publicity, or defamation or libel.
Sponsor shall indemnify HELLO MS. CEO EMPOWERMENT, INC. and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless, to the maximum extent permitted by law, from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses or other liabilities, including without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) actual or alleged injury to any person (including death) or property to the extent caused in whole or in part by Sponsor or Sponsor’s agency negligence or willful misconduct, (ii) non-fulfillment or breach by Sponsor of any agreement or covenant under this Agreement, (iii) the inaccuracy or breach of any warranty or representation made Sponsor under this Agreement, or (iv) Sponsor’s Materials, information, statements or materials (including any claims relating to intellectual property rights therein), as prepared or provided by including, without limitation, any claims of infringement or misappropriation of copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary right, infringement of the rights of privacy or publicity, or defamation or libel.
Administrator/Sponsor/ Selection Committee reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant or participant who Administrator/Sponsor/ Selection Committee finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the participation process or the operation of the Contest or Program or, if applicable, the Contest or Program Site, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest or Program, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Administrator/Sponsor/ Selection Committee reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by Law.
Administrator/Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate a Contest or Program, at its sole discretion, at any time for any reason, including without limitation as a result of natural disaster, equipment failure, civil disturbance, fraud, financial, or administrative difficulties, technical problems (such as a computer virus/ bug), unauthorized intervention that corrupts the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper functioning of the Contest or Program, or other causes not within the control of the Administrator or Sponsor. In addition, if, in the exclusive judgment of Administrator/Sponsor, the Contest or Program (or any portion thereof) becomes compromised in any way, Administrator/Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel the Contest or Program, to void any Entries or participant information submitted fraudulently, and/or to select Winners or Recipients from among all non-suspect eligible Entries or participant information received prior to the act that compromised the Contest or Program. Should the Contest or Program ever be terminated prior to the Winner or Recipient selection, Administrator/Sponsor will post a notice on the Contest or Program Site and will make alternate arrangements to award the prizes based on the judging criteria. Administrator/Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in these Official Rules and repost on the Contest or Program Site. Any such changes will become effective upon notice via online posting at the Contest or Program Site or other means of wide dissemination.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Administrator/Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with these Official Rules, a Contest or Program, or any prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the state and/or federal courts located in Florida and hereby waives any objection to such courts, whether on the basis of venue, personal jurisdiction, inconvenience of the form, or otherwise; (ii) any and all claims made by entrant or participant, and any and all judgments and awards in favor of entrant, shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering or becoming eligible for a Contest or Program, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant or participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant or participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All disputes concerning a Contest or Program, the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of each entrant and Administrator or Sponsor in connection with these Official Rules or a Contest or Program shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the Laws of the State of Florida and applicable United States federal Law, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules that would cause the application of the Laws of any other jurisdiction.
Nothing contained in these Official Rules or in any Contest or Program materials should be construed as an endorsement by Administrator or Sponsor of any third party, product, or service. Prize suppliers (other than Administrator or Sponsor) are not administrators or sponsors of the Contest or Program.
A Contest or Program may be advertised on or accessed through one or more social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Linkedin or Twitter. However, a Contest or Program is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, any such platforms. Entrants or Participants agree to comply with all terms and policies governing such platforms in connection with a Contest or Program.
Per these Official Rules, the Administrator of a Contest or Program on HELLO MS.CEO, LLC is HELLO MS.CEO EMPOWERMENT, INC. 3524 W. Lake Mary Blvd. Ste 301 Lake Mary, Florida 32746.