Welcome to HELLO MS.CEO EMPOWERMENT, INC. and thank you for using our platform.
Please read this Policy carefully. The practices described herein are subject to the laws in the places in which we operate.
BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING OUR SITES, SERVICES, AND/OR BY COMMUNICATING WITH US IN ANY MANNER, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS POLICY.
Depending upon how you interact with our Sites, Services, the nature of your Communications with us, and the nature of our interactions with Third Parties, we may collect the following categories of information from and about you:
- Direct identifiers, including but not limited to your name, alias, social media handle, unique online identifier, IP address, username and password, postal and/or e-mail address, account name and/or account number, and other forms of payment information.
- Indirect identifiers, such as your photograph, signature, country of residence, other related information.
- Physical characteristics, such as your age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran or military status.
- Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, history of activity with the Site and/or our Services, or other purchasing and consuming histories and tendencies.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, including your interactivity with our Sites, Services, Communications, and advertisements, including browser type and version, browser settings, operating systems and platform, device type, operating information, mobile carrier, and page response time and download errors.
- Professional or employment-related information, such as your current or past job history.
- Inferences drawn from other information, such as profiles created about you that reflect on your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and/or aptitude.
We collect your information primarily in three ways:
Directly from you when you access or use our Sites, Services, and when you communicate with us, including but not limited to:
- Information you provide when you sign up for our Services;
- Information you provide when you use our Services, fill out forms, post or comment through the Services, and/or upload or submit any material through the Services;
- Information you provide when you communicate with us;
- Information you provide when you report a problem with our Sites; and
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete.
Automatically when you access or use our Sites and Services, or through our Communications, including but not limited to:
- Details of your visits to the Sites, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data;
- Information about your computer and mobile device, and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type; and
- Interactivity with an e-mail, including opening, navigating, and click-through information.
From Third Parties, including but not limited to:
- Service providers, including those relating to payment partners, website hosting, marketing, website usage analytics, advertising, and monitoring and maintaining the Services;
- Publicly available sources;
- Social media networks; and
- Advertising partners for the purpose of tailoring our advertising and marketing to you.
We use the information outlined in What Type of Information Do We Collect About You for a variety of business and commercial purposes, which are in some cases in our legitimate interest. These purposes include:
- Provide the Sites and Services to you;
- Identify you when you sign-in to your account;
- Create and manage your account;
- Operate the Sites and Services, including access management, payment processing, administration, internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and statistical analysis;
- Present campaigns to you when you use the Services that we believe will be of interest to you based on your geographic location and previous use of the Services;
- Respond to your requests, feedback, or inquiries;
- Comply with laws, regulations, and other legal requirements;
- Comply with relevant industry standards and our policies;
- Protect and enforce your rights and the rights of other users against unlawful
- activity, including identity theft and fraud;
- Protect the rights arising under any agreements entered into between us and you or any other Third Party;
- Protect the integrity and maintain security of our Sites and Services;
- Operate, evaluate, and improve our business;
- Provide you with information and advertisements about products, services, and promotions, from us or Third Parties, that may interest you;
- Deliver content tailored to your interests and the manner in which you use the Sites and Services;
- Present content in a manner that is optimized for your device; and
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of the Sites and Services.
We may disclose or share the information referenced in What Type of Information Do We Collect About You with Third Parties for a variety of business and commercial purposes, including:
- In a business transfer. We may disclose or share your information as part of a corporate business transaction, such as a merger or acquisition, joint venture, corporate reorganization, financing, or sale of company assets, or in the unlikely event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which such information could be transferred to Third Parties as a business asset in the transaction.
- To non-affiliated Third Parties. We may disclose or share your information with certain Third Parties to facilitate your access and use of our Sites and Services, including but not limited to internet service providers, advertising networks, data analytics providers, governmental entities, operating systems and platforms, social media networks, and service providers who provide us a service (e.g., credit / debit card processing, billing, shipping, repair, customer service, auditing, marketing, debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality on our Sites or Services, and/or protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity).
- For legal process and protection. We may disclose or share your information to satisfy any law, regulation, legal process, governmental request, or where we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
- Enforce or apply agreements, or initiate, render, bill, and collect for Services rendered;
- Protect our rights or interests, property or safety or that of others;
- In connection with claims, disputes, or litigation – in court or elsewhere;
- Protect users of our Sites and Services, and other carriers or providers from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of, or subscription to, such services;
- Facilitate or verify the appropriate calculation of taxes, fees, or other obligations due to a local, state, or federal government; or
- In case of an emergency.
Our Sites and Services may contain links to Third Party websites and services. Please note that these links are provided for your convenience and information, and the websites and services may operate independently from us and have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review. This Privacy Notice applies to our Sites and Services only, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the policies or practices of any Third Parties.
Our Sites may, from time to time, collect information about your online activities, over time and across our different Sites. When you use our Sites, Third Parties may also collect information about your online activities, over time and across different internet websites, online or cloud computing services, online applications, or mobile applications. Some browsers support a “Do Not Track” feature, which is intended to be a signal to websites that you do not wish to be tracked across different websites you visit. Our Sites do not currently change the way they operate based upon detection of a “Do Not Track” or similar signal.
Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from social media platforms. You may choose to connect to us through a social media platform, such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Linkedin & Twitter. When you do, we may collect additional information from or about you, such as your screen names, profile picture, contact information, contact list, and the profile pictures of your contacts, through the social media platform. Please be advised that social media platforms may also collect information from you. We do not have control over the collection, use and sharing practices of social media platforms. We therefore encourage you to review their usage and disclosure policies and practices, including their data security practices, before using the social media platforms.
Although no system can guarantee the complete security of your information, we take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure your information is protected in alignment with all applicable laws and regulations, as appropriate to the sensitivity of your information.
We keep your information for as long as necessary in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected, our business needs, legal and regulatory obligations. If we dispose of your information, we will do so in a way that is secure and appropriate to the nature of the information subject to disposal.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a piece of information that a website places on your device when you visit a website. Cookies may involve the transmission of information from us to you, from you to us, or to another party on our behalf or with your consent.
What type of cookies do your Sites use?
Our Sites use the following categories of cookies:
- Necessary cookies are essential for our Sites to operate and function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features for the Sites.
- Analytical cookies are used to help us understand how users of our Sites interact with our Sites. These cookies provide information on usage metrics like the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- Functional cookies help us perform certain functions like sharing the content of our Sites on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and providing other third-party features.
- Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across different websites and collection so as to provide customized ads and experiences.
In addition to cookies, we may also, from time to time, use tracking technologies called web beacons to collect information about your visit to our Sites and when you communicate with us. These are small images embedded in web content and HTML-formatted email messages and are ordinarily not visible to users. Like cookies, this technology enables us to track pages and content accessed and viewed by users on our Sites. Also, when we send HTML-formatted (as opposed to plain text) emails to our users, this technology may be embedded in such emails. Using web beacons allows us to determine whether emails have been opened or links were accessed, and identify aggregate trends, individual usage, and generate statistics about how our Sites are used. This enables us to provide our users with more relevant content or additional information about our Services.
We may also use analytic software, such as Google Analytics and others, to help better understand how our Sites function on your device(s) and for other analytical purposes. To learn more about how Google uses data when you use our Sites, see How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps. You can opt out of Google Analytics by installing Google’s opt-out browser add-on here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
What are my choices regarding cookies and other technologies?
Web beacons are often used in combination with cookies; however unlike cookies, web beacons cannot be declined when delivered via a regular web page. However, they can be refused when delivered via email.
If you do not wish to receive this technology via email, configure your email software to disable HTML images or refuse HTML emails (selecting the option for text only viewing). Setting your browser to decline cookies or to prompt you for an opt-in response before cookies are set will also reduce web beacons’ functionality.
What cookies do we use?
Depending on the Sites you use, and how you interact with our Sites, we use a variety of cookies.
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use, storage, and sharing of your information. Please note that for some of these rights, we will verify your identity before we respond to your request. To verify your identity, we will generally match the identifying information provided in your request with the information we have on file about you. Depending on the sensitivity of the personal information requested to be deleted, we may also utilize more stringent verification methods to verify your identity, including but not limited to requesting additional information from you and/or requiring you to sign a declaration under penalty of perjury.
- Right of Correction. You may submit a request that we correct or update the information we have about you. To submit this request, please Contact Us.
- Right to Know. Depending on where you live, you may have a right to ask that we disclose whether we process your information, how we process that information, and the categories and specific pieces of your information, amongst other information. To submit such a request, please Contact Us.
- Right to Delete. Depending on where you live, you may have a right to ask that we delete your information, subject to appropriate exceptions. To submit such a request, please Contact Us.
- Right of Restriction. Depending on where you live, you may have a right to ask that we suspend processing certain types of your information, if for example you want to establish its accuracy or understand the reason for the processing. To submit such a request, please Contact Us.
- Right of Portability. Depending on where you live, you may have a right to ask for a copy of your information to be transferable in a readily usable format. To submit such a request, please Contact Us.
- Right of Objection. Depending on where you live, you may have a right to object to the processing of your information if it is doing so under a legitimate interest (see below section on European Rights). To submit such a request, please Contact Us.
- Right to Change Preferences. Regardless of where you live, you may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters, and alerts. To submit such a request, please Contact Us.
- Right to Opt-Out of Our Communications. Regardless of where you live, you may choose whether you want to receive offers and promotions from us. To submit such a request, please Contact Us.
- Right to Control Advertising and Online Tracking. Regardless of where you live, you have a right to control how your information is tracked online. To learn more about these rights, see Cookies and Related Technologies.
Our Sites and Services are not intended for children under the age of 18. This includes any links to other websites that we provide for our convenience. We don’t knowingly collect the information of children for any reason.
All phrases used hereunder shall have the same meaning as those phrases are used under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and related regulations at the individual state level.
Data Controller. The data controller for the purposes of this Privacy Notice is HELLO MS.CEO EMPOWERMENT, INC., 3525 W. Lake Mary Blvd. Ste 301 Lake Mary Florida 32746.
Basis for Processing Your Personal Data. To learn more about the lawful basis for which we process your personal data, please see How Do We Use Your Information?
Rights. Under the GDPR, you have a Right of Correction, Right to Know, Right to Delete, Right to Object, Right to Portability, and Right of Restriction. To learn more, see Your Choices above.
Lodging a complaint. If you have a complaint about the way we process your personal data, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in the country of your residence, where you work, or where an alleged infringement of the applicable data protection laws took place. A list of EU supervisory authorities and their contact details can be found here.
Our Sites and Services are hosted and offered in the United States of America (US), and are subject to US federal, state, and local law. If you are accessing the Sites and Services from another country, please be advised that you may be transferring your information to us in the US.
Your continued use, access, or interaction with the SITES, SERVICES, OR Your continued communications with us after the updated POLICY has been posted will REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS POLICY.
You can contact us via: