- Basic contact information. This includes details such as your name, email address, and social media handles.
- Basic business information. This includes details such as your business name, website, and how long you’ve been in operation.
- An elevator pitch. 1-2 sentences summary describing your idea, product or company.
- Brief description of the problem is your product or service solving, how it’s being solved, and how grant funding will impact your business.
- Photos and videos that best depict your business or ideas.
- A 60-second or shorter video of yourself sharing the story of your business (optional).
What documents are needed to apply for a GRANT?
HELLO MS.CEO….GOT GRANTS? WE DO…LET’S GET YOU FUNDED!