DoorDash has partnered with Hello Alice to create the Restaurant Disaster Relief Fund, providing $10,000 relief grants to restaurants impacted by natural disasters.
Grants to restaurants who are experiencing hardship due to a state or federally declared disaster (NOT due to COVID), be independently owned, have a brick-and-mortar location with 3 stores or fewer currently operating, have revenues of less than $3 million per location in the last 12 months, and employ 50 or fewer people per store.
Who is eligible for disaster relief?
In order to apply for relief, restaurants must have:
- At least one brick & mortar location but no more than three total locations
- 50 or fewer employees per location
- Been open for at least six months
- Revenues of $3M or less per location in the last 12 months
- Been impacted by an eligible state or federally-declared natural disaster, including wildfires, hurricanes, earthquakes, floods, etc.
You do not need to be a DoorDash partner to apply for relief.